This is a 3-session course designed to help you understand why you think the way you do, how mentally healthy you are, the symptoms of emotional and mental stress and give you tools to optimise your mental health.
The link between Mental and Physical Health
- What is Mental Health?
- What are the characteristics of a mentally healthy person?
- The link between mental and physical health.
- Culture and Mental Health
- Religion and Mental Health
- Unwell and can’t find a cause?
- Pre-Session 2 Assignment
- Audio Session
- Optimising your Mental Health in 2021 and beyond.pdf
- Blossom Seminar Session one
Listening to your body’s response
- Welcome to session 2
- Childhood Trauma
- Identifying Triggers
- What is your body telling you?
- How to stay motivated and accountable.
- How shame affects motivation and accountability.
- Dealing with shame
- Duty of Care
Optimising your Mental Health
- Thank you